I bought a cheapie figuring I could just give it to Lauren when I a) admit I never ride it or b) ride it enough that I decide to get a nice one. I got a fatty recommended seat for it, and a mileage calculator. I live in hilly NE Ohio, so if I could get off my ass and ride, it would be nice and peaceful. Lord knows my life could use some peaceful (my child is currently running around the house singing at the top of his lungs - completely naked).
Now that the scale is finally moving again after that month long LULL, I'm motivated to help it along. I probably should have been motivated to exercise when the scale wasn't moving, to get it going, but I guess I was more of a "why bother, it's not moving anyway" kind of girl. I've got 1.6 pounds go to in order to hit the 40lb mark. 40lbs is the most I've ever lost at once in my life (of course, that also put me at goal - sigh), so that's an obstacle I'm looking forward to overcoming. Next goal, I guess, is to get past the halfway point, and then under 200. I'm 217.6 as of this morning, halfway is 206. So, a ways to go for that one, but then the 199 is right around the corner from that.
Could someone send us some better weather so I can go break my bike? It was sunny and 70s all week, I bought a bike and now it's cold and rainy. Grr.

No comments:
Post a Comment