Laura was yelling at me for not updating, but really the reason I'm not updating is because there's nothing to say.
I haven't really lost anything for the last couple weeks - my fill has started to taper off. Some days I can eat quite a bit, other days not as much. Last night I was only able to eat one slice of pizza (not the top crust). Last time we had pizza I had 3. Oops!
I get another fill next Wednesday and although I acknowledge that I need one, I'm super nervous about it. This one was just almost perfect, I hope the next one doesn't put me over the edge. I've basically been able to eat whatever I want, just less of it. I haven't gotten stuck to the point that I can't walk it off, but there have been some pretty intense reminders that I'm banded. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be saying goodbye to much of what I've been eating after this next fill. I haven't had to worry too much about getting enough protein or veggies or whatever yet since I've been able to eat quite a bit. Not sure what will happen after Wednesday.
I sent all my fat clothes off to Goodwill yesterday. Now all I have are my semi-fat clothes, and I don't have very many of them. My closet is looking very very empty. LOL. I have been accumulating more clothes in this size than I anticipated, only because I can shop in the regular sizes now (even though I'm the BIGGEST size in that department). Fun!
I still haven't done any running. I was big on planning that and very low on execution. LOL. I did, however, talk to a guy about playing over 30 soccer, so maybe that will pan out.
In unrelated news, Lauren and Noah tore my van side door right off the track this morning. How, I don't know. But I might kill them seriously. Do not have time to deal with body shop, do not want to deal with body shop, should not have to deal with body shop when my van is only 2 months old. Not happy.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment