So, basically, I just want to not gain for the next 8 days. Then I'll get the fill and won't be able to eat nearly as much. Post fill, I'm on 1 day of liquids, 1 day of puree, 1 day of soft, then for the first time since starting pre-op, REGULAR diet. Not sure if I'm excited about that or not. I'm still afraid that I'm doing to do something wrong and make the band fall off. Fear is a great motivator when you're dieting!!!
I hit 223.4 about 3 days ago, then woke up BLOATED as hell the next day and the day after that. This morning I was back to 223.6, so I guess I peed it out yesterday. If I could get to the 210s before my fill I'd be happy as hell, but honestly I'll just be happy not to gain between now and then.
Here's a picture I took the other day of my new honey brown contacts. Now, granted, this is taken at the best possible angle for face fat, but even looking dead on in the mirror I notice fewer chins already. Woo hoo!

2 comments:
good job!!! i'm jealous... you are looking great!!
Lookin great!
{Sheri linked me :) }
Post a Comment