Friday, April 24, 2009

Week 7, Day 2

2.5 miles, take 2.

I once said that it takes me 1 mile to get in the groove.

This was not the case yesterday. Unless it mysteriously moved to the 3 mile mark, there was no groove. The entire run sucked badly. I'll blame the cold weather / the tad faster pace / the economy / whatever. The important thing is, I did it, I finished it, and I even went .10 extra. (I'd quietly hoped to be able to run 3, and truthfully I probably could have, but I was so damn miserable, and I was back to my house, I just couldn't bring myself to run by it.)

That was yesterday.

Today I went to the strength class, which seemed wimpy and now I have guilt that I haven't done enough today.

Tomorrow, is soccer. And it's supposed to be 85, so that should be a blast. ;)

No comments: