Saturday, February 16, 2008

4 Days Post Op

I guess you could say it's getting a little better each day. I haven't been doing much of anything, other than occasionally chasing Sean around, but that's a challenge in itself. Yesterday I had some whopper shoulder/gas pain. Worse than the surgery, really. Hope that's behind me. (Oh that was funny... get it? gas/behind me? I'm so hilarious)

Today I plan to take it super easy and hopefully by tomorrow I'll be getting around like normal. Yesterday I walked on the treadmill for 2 minutes, realized it was making a strange sound, and then spent 5 minutes crouched down trying to fish all the toys out from under the belt. By then I was sore and tired.

Down 1 more today to 230.4, a weight I saw the first week of the preop diet before my 7 pound regain. Hopefully this is the last time I'll see it, I'm ready for the 220s, for the first time in probably about 4 years.

No comments: