Friday, February 8, 2008

No, I haven't fallen off the wagon..

or the earth, or the turnip truck.

Everything is chugging along. I re-found my diuretic weight one day when I was up 7lbs overnight (WTF?). I'm back down 2 of those. Of course, that makes my whopping grand total 4lbs in the last 10 days which hardly seems fair as I'm only eating 700 calories a day. But, whatever. I see the light at the end of the tunnel now, with surgery being on Tuesday. Just 3 more days of assy Medifast soup to go! I've grown so weary of most of the flavors that I have, that today I only did the shakes and chai. I even bought MORE chai. Need to get some of the cocoa, and see how that is. It has enough protein to fill me up, so I'm not hungry, but it's nice to chew once in a while, too.

We will head down to Cincy on Monday. Hopefully just the 2 of us, but if my sister doesn't show up, it might just be all 7. That could suck a lot. LOL