My Lapband / Running Journey

About Me

My photo
Angie
View my complete profile

Labels

  • blinkies
  • food
  • outside the realm of weight loss
  • pictures
  • randoms
  • recipes
  • running
  • weights

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (11)
  • ▼  2008 (51)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • WFD Feb 28th
      • Day Whatever it is.
      • The Tale of the Jeans
      • Day 10 Post Op
      • Keep on Rockin!
      • Well HELLO!
      • Life on the Flip Side
      • 4 Days Post Op
      • As of Today
      • About my band.
      • The Road to Recovery
      • Just FYI
      • I lived!
      • Sunday before surgery!
      • Sheri Said So
      • No, I haven't fallen off the wagon..
      • Day 7 and 7 Days to Go
      • Day 6 begins!
      • Weight Loss Blinkies to share!
      • Am I Dying?
      • Friday
    • ►  January (5)

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Weight Loss Blinkies to share!

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the label generator. :)

I'll make more next time I get bored, this was as many as my ADD could handle at one sitting.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Are you blind yet?
Posted by Angie at 9:30 AM
Labels: blinkies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)