Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Road to Recovery

Is a bit bumpy, but not intolerable. I'm having trouble sleeping, but that's only because I'm a tummy sleeper, and at this point, that is totally out of the question.

I'm mostly just taking my pain meds and lounging around in my PJs, which is not such a bad life.

I've only eaten a tiny tiny bit since the surgery, at this point I'm just trying to keep hydrated because I'm not hungry at all. Yesterday I had about 1/3 cup of soup broth, 4 bites of yogurt, and half a bowl of cream of wheat. We were out of milk, so that wasn't the best. Haha.

This morning I'm having one of my Medifast Chai Lattes. I can't have caffeine, so it was this or decaf. Figured this was much better for me. :)

Every day is a little better than the rest, so I expect to be bouncing around in a couple days. As soon as Sean goes for his nap, I'm going to curl up with my book and start trying to get it read in time for the book club meeting for a change.

No comments: