Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 10 Post Op

Puree continues. Did I ever explain exactly what I'm allowed to eat? It ain't pretty, but it's better than just Medifast, so I'm trying not to complain. Basically, I can have anything with no texture whatsoever. I'm eating a lot of Cream of Wheat and instant Oatmeal (have to blend that one). I can't finish the whole package of either. For breakfast I usually have a Medifast Latte or Cappucino, then the oatmeal for lunch or dinner. I'm also eating a LOT of soup. Luckily, I love soup! I've even been eating the Cambell's fat free cream soups. I thought those were only for using in recipes. ;)

Tuesday I start on "mushy" foods. So I can start having a little pasta, meat, etc. For breakfast I get to have an egg and a piece of toast, and I'm damn near about to cry just thinking about it!

Of course, my fear is, once I start back on real-ish food, I will either stop losing, or gain some back, at least until I go for the first fill (2.5 more weeks). Hate to do that now that I'm rolling along so nicely!

My original goal was to be in the 100s for our beach trip in late July. Wasn't sure if that was possible from the 240s, but now that I'm in the 220s, maybe! Looks possible now. Maybe I should aim higher? ;)

1 comment:

ChrissyW said...

SO EXCITED for you!!!!! - so how was the toast?