Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 7 and 7 Days to Go

Well, here we are! This is the start of day 7 of my pre-op diet. Also, it's 7 days until surgery! In 7 days and 13 minutes, I'll be arriving at the hospital. Yikes! I've wanted to do this for over a year, but now that I started the ball rolling, it happened FAST!

But, that's good. I have plenty of reasons to lose this weight sooner rather than later.

Anywayyyy...

Yesterday I had a late breakfast and first snack, then I got busy doing such important things as scrapbooking and getting a pedicure, and didn't eat again until 5. As I'm supposed to have 6 "meals" a day, you can see I wasn't going to make it.

For dinner we ordered pizza, and I had my green salad. When we finished dinner, I was only at 460 calories for the day. I thought about whether I should have another MF chai, or a piece of pizza. I decided to have the pizza, which still left me at only 690 calories for the day. But, I gotta say, it really wasn't worth it. It wasn't that good and I felt guilty even so. Now if it had extra cheese, green pepper and mushrooms, it would have been worth it. ;)

I was down 1.2 pounds this morning at 230.2. SO CLOSE! Was hoping to see those 220s this morning. But, I can hardly complain about the 9 pounds I lost in 6 days!

See you tomorrow! I might walk 100 miles to get below 230. Or 10 feet, which is probably as far as I'll make it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

should you ALREADY be cheating?!?!?! lol

Laura said...

WTF.... you fall off the wagon already? :)