Sheri said if I just make a to do list, I'll be able to stay on task. I don't think she appreciates the severity of my ADD. I'll be putting laundry away and then see dust on the baseboard, so I'll reach over the get it, then I'll realize how badly the baseboards need painted. And if I'm going to paint the baseboards, I might as well paint the walls to, so I better get started on taking down that wallpaper. You see where I'm going.
But, I do as I'm told, so I'll try!
Kitchen:Check lazy susan cans for expireds and organizeOrganize food cupboards
Clean top oven
wipe down front and top of stove
scrub sink
clear top of microwavewipe down bench
organize closet shelves
vacuum inside closet
Living RoomTake stickers off armoireEmpty armoire drawers into appropriate places
Empty 2nd coffee table drawer into appropriate places
Empty end table drawer into appropriate places
Move couch and vacuum under
Windows
DenDesks
Floor
Vacuum
Fill water jugsOur Room:Laundry away
wash beddingclear dresser
vacuum
take shirts to cleaner
Sean's RoomOrganize closet
Vacuum
Other Kids RoomsJust DO something.
Basementreassembleorganize tall shelforganize all toy binsvacuumdustMove couch and clean/vacuum undertake off couch cushions and clean/vacuum underLaundry roomput all laundry away
throw away empty detergent bottles
sort laundryvacuumScrap Roomclear off deskclear off printervacuumKids BathroomLaundry down chuteCounter/SinksTubToiletRun to Target and GNC for post-op stuffsThere, that should only take the rest of my life.
1 comment:
LOl at the stickers grrrr
Post a Comment