Yesterday was my first "dining out" experience post band. A little scary, definitely, especially since I'm still on pureed foods!
It was my oldest's birthday, and he chose the mexican place.
The chips were tempting, I really wanted those, but I refrained.
I ended up eating the refried beans off of his plate, and I ordered a cup of soup and just ate the broth. I was totally full and satisfied. Wouldn't have minded a bite of that pollo loco, but in time.
When we came home we had dessert, which was even more scary! I had to wait a couple hours because I was still full from dinner, but I ended up having a tiny sliver of cheesecake (not the crust or topping) and about 1/3 scoop of ice cream. Filled me right up! Love it!
Pre-band I'm pretty sure we would have finished that cheesecake right off. ;)
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment