Let me preface this by saying that I'm a big fat cheater. Instead of my 6 MF meals, I've been eating 5 and then 1 salad (with no croutons or tomatoes, or anything else carby). This is an actual Medifast plan called the 5 and 1, it's just not the one I am SUPPOSED to be following.
Having said all that...
Last night I wasn't hungry in the evening, so I didn't eat my bar. Since that accounts for 170 of my daily calories, I ended up only eating 570 for the day. Holy smokes! I'd have NEVER thought I could survive on 570 calories! That's like 12 points if you're doing WW. I wasn't hungry, and I was actually quite perky. Crazy!
This morning I was down 2 pounds. Woo hoo!
Today's Weight: 231.4
Total Lost: 8
Not bad for 5 days work. Wish I could lose that every 5 days. lol
25 weeks til our beach vacation. My goal is to be out of the 200s by then. And in shape. ;) I'd love to take an early morning run or 2 along the beach, but I'd be happy with not getting winded climbing over the dune to get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WOO HOO!!!!
Hi!
I'm probably going to have to start MF pretty soon anyway I use to do the 5and1, I was just wondering why you have to do all MF and not the 5 and 1?
Post a Comment